Short & sweet update this week but firstly well done to everyone who raced at Motavation last week. That hill is not pleasant even when it’s not 30 degrees!
Just over one week to go until the 2023 Alchester 5k on Wednesday 9th August at 19.00.
Final push for entries if you want to run, we’ve managed to extend the deadline until Friday!
If you’re running or marshalling you will get more detailed information sent directly to you soon. See you next week!
August initial diary
– Tuesday 01Aug23 – Whitelands (18:50 for 19:00 start)
– Thursday 03Aug23 – club run from sports centre – 18:50 for prompt 19:00 start. Relaxed run group will be in place, just drop us a note via Facebook if coming
– Tuesday 08Aug23 – Whitelands (18:50 for 19:00 start)
– Wednesday 09Aug23 – Alchester 5k
– Thursday 10Aug23 – club run from sports centre
Next week we’ll hopefully have an updated club champs table but as a date for the diary the third & final Oxford Parkrun qualifying Saturday is on the 19th August.
Have a good week.