This weeks update is below with some important information on club nights both on a Tuesday & Thursday & the coach to London.
However the most important update is that tomorrow (Wednesday) our most experienced member & arguably Oxfordshire’s premier football referee celebrates his 80th birthday. Have a good one Nigel Lambert & enjoy your Parkrun on Saturday with the family!
Tuesday Club Night
Tomorrow is the final night at Gavray Drive before moving with effect from next week (18Apr23) up to our summer venue of Whitelands.
Normal meet / start time of 18:50 for a 19:09 start. As we go further into summer (looks outside & pouring with rain!) please make sure you bring hydration.
Thursday Club Night
For those of you that wish to run the 4 mile ‘relaxed’ route, please can you let Katy Andrews know you’re coming so we can ensure we have a buddy in place.
London Marathon Coach
It’s a last call for any spectators wanting to go and watch the London Marathon, the weather forecast is good, a handful of seats remain and to contact Wendy Hunter.
– Motavation entries are now closed. We’ll be having a club photo before the race on the 27Apr23. Meet outside the club house at 18:45 for a quick shot.
– They’ll be no club night on 27Apr23 due to Motavation
– Final call on Bicester Parkrun times to Lewis
– Membership renewal if you haven’t already done it
– Sophie Dale has kindly offered to be the lead on the Oxford Green Belt Relay. Expressions of interest in running are welcome (and helping Sophie too).
Have a good week