You may be a little daunted about the thought of joining a running club if you have never been a member before. Don't be! We have members of all ages, all abilities and all levels of commitment. Whatever your standards of fitness are, you will be made very welcome.
The club is very friendly and social. Why not come along on a Thursday evening and give us a try (please note that you must be aged 18 to join the club)
This year, we are using online website software, rather than paper membership forms. Hopefully, you'll find it a simple process. Please follow this link to sign up: https://membermojo.co.uk/alchester. Any issues, please let Jenny know ( email@example.com)
Payment can be made by cash, cheque or by bank transfer - you can find bank details on the membermojo website. Using the online payment method will make the process quicker. If you are paying online use MSHIP, your initial and surname as a reference
Membership fee (based on month joined)
April- September £30
October - December £22
Benefits of membership
Apart from a lot of friendly people to run with there are a considerable number of benefits of membership:
- Alchester Running Club is affiliated to Oxon AA, the South East AA and England Athletics
- Club members do not have to pay the unattached levy when entering races (£2 saving)
- Club members are able to run in cross country league's without having to pay any entry fees
- Discounts from a number of local business on production of Club membership card.
- Weekly newsletter
- Insurance for club night
- Advice and support on improving your running from the club coaches and fellow members