You may be a little daunted about the thought of joining a running club if you have never been a member before. Don't be! We have members of all ages, all abilities and all levels of commitment. Whatever your standards of fitness are, you will be made very welcome.
The club is very friendly and social. Why not come along on a Thursday evening and give us a try (please note that you must be aged 16 to join the club)
» Click here to download the membership form (2017-2018)
Membership fee (based on month joined)
April- September £30
October - December £22
Benefits of membership
Apart from a lot of friendly people to run with there are a considerable number of benefits of membership:
- Alchester Running Club is affiliated to Oxon AA, the South East AA and England Athletics
- Club members do not have to pay the unattached levy when entering races (£2 saving)
- Club members are able to run in cross country league's without having to pay any entry fees
- Discounts from a number of local business on production of Club membership card.
- Weekly newsletter
- Insurance for club night
- Advice and support on improving your running from the club coaches and fellow members